top of page




EB-1C green cards are available to managers and executives who can demonstrate that they held a managerial or executive position abroad for at least 1 year in the past 3  years and are coming to the US to work for an office of the same employer, a parent, branch, affiliate, or subsidiary of the petitioning company.


The U.S. petitioning company must have been doing business for at least 1 year, have a qualifying relationship to the entity you worked for outside the U.S., and intend to employ you in a managerial or executive capacity in the U.S.

No Labor Certification is required in the EB-1 Category.


If you currently have an L-1A visa and want to discuss the EB-1C green card please call us at 310-730-5655 or click here to schedule a free consultation. 

bottom of page