top of page

E-1 Treaty Trader


E-1 Treaty Traders


Applicants from treaty countries who conduct international trade with the US from abroad may be eligible for an E1 visa. E1 applicants must show that the United States is their #1 trade partner, and that the level of trade the applicant is engaged in is “substantial.”


For applicants who are importing & exporting goods to and from the U.S. OR for tech companies who are  conducting sales in the U.S. and Research and Development outside the United States, this may be a good option.


The spouses of E-1 visa holders are eligible to apply for unrestricted work permits to work in the U.S.

Please call us at 310-730-5655 or click here for a free consultation. 

bottom of page